Man treated for smoke inhalation after Taunton microwave fire
By abbie_taunton | Monday, March 11, 2013, 12:48
A man was treated for smoke inhalation after being rescued from a fire at his home in Taunton early this morning.
Firefighters from the town were called to the property in Bridgwater Road, Bathpool, shortly after 1am.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said one casualty was led to safety and was treated at the scene by ambulance staff.
The accidental fire involved a microwave, and caused smoke damage to the kitchen.